查看: 2741|回复: 15

[TV机] (PS3/X360)DRAGONBALL RAGING BLAST与(Wii)龙珠—天下一大冒险官网正式开放(6/4更

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-21 19:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/db_tenka/

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/db_ragingblast/
虽然还没有什么新情报,但已经可以看到几幅清晰图了,Wii的无印动作游戏是让人惊喜的卡通渲染,貌似是包含了无印的全部剧情,而且还有横向卷轴关卡
raging blast没什么特别的,除了分辨率提升外感觉画面比流星没什么进化(我甚至感觉看起来更不舒服了),而且官网那副图巨丑无比……Wii的新作值得期待
官网分别公开了两作的新影像,虽然很短,但可以看出“RB”的画面更加漫画化,线条变柔和了,人物面部表情也比较细腻。而wii版的act则有神作预感,感觉有点像gba版龙珠大冒险的3d版,关卡进行方式比较类似以前的横向清版动作游戏

天下一首段高清PV

RB首段高清PV

发表于 2009-5-22 00:43 | 显示全部楼层

僵尸很中国风啊,场景还不错的样子,躲避鱼那里是说动作很多吗?盗贼熊的出现能证明从头开始就好了,之前那杂志图上文字也只写了红段带和大魔王,不会是当DS续作了吧,盗贼熊之类属于杂鱼小BOSS?好象系统和DS的差不多,HP、KI、Hit数什么的还是那样,但横版甚好啊,我也该入Wii了么,之前晓女出后想入来着,可是S!M虽有Wifi也不够吸引人就作罢了,龙珠在家用机除了FC和欧美垃圾全平台游戏外就没出过ACT了,这次用最适合的段落来做真是相当期待,能超越当年GBA的大冒险吧。

RB真是和当年PS2初作宣传如出一辙,看来这系列无论到什么平台都是只能期待第3作吗?记得当年还搞个邪念波来宣传,这次又只剩悟贝了么…

发表于 2009-5-22 03:37 | 显示全部楼层

等待日本官网的打开是个漫长的过程……

RB(狂怒一击?)的卡通渲染好像少了阳刚气啊,线条又细又软,还敢拿来做flash封面啊。

天下一大冒险的确好很多呢。

发表于 2009-5-22 03:44 | 显示全部楼层
是你那里网络问题吧,我这里很快的,就是个Flash而已么…S系列因为太硬广受诟病,手指也都方方的,这次软了结果更不好看…

发表于 2009-5-22 21:02 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用仪迷在2009-5-22 3:44:43的发言: 是你那里网络问题吧,我这里很快的,就是个Flash而已么…S系列因为太硬广受诟病,手指也都方方的,这次软了结果更不好看…
毕竟场景和武道会系列不是一个水准..人物就牺牲了..

发表于 2009-5-23 03:03 | 显示全部楼层

天下一又出了几张新图,出现了章鱼和紫军曹,还是不能确定开头到21届是否会保留,武道会舞台出现只能说明22届肯定有吧…

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-24 11:07 | 显示全部楼层
天下一官方好像还没新图?如果那两位也有的话,那多半是全部都有了吧,应该不是ds的姊妹作了,如果本作够出色,ds系列可以无视了吧,反正那种“解谜”要素也没啥意思

发表于 2009-5-24 19:58 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用czhls在2009-5-24 11:07:08的发言: 天下一官方好像还没新图?如果那两位也有的话,那多半是全部都有了吧,应该不是ds的姊妹作了,如果本作够出色,ds系列可以无视了吧,反正那种“解谜”要素也没啥意思
...ds版打击感奇差...判定还有问题,经常会被皮拉夫的光线连续命中造成半残...龟波浮云...如意棒浮云...算了算了,懒得吐槽了...

发表于 2009-5-26 01:49 | 显示全部楼层

对官网还没更新,A9看到的那几张,就因为公布那两位才让前面没有的可能性大提高啊,毕竟他俩都是红段带篇的小BOSS,还没有找到制作公司的信息,假如跟之前某老板访问透露的一样的话极可能是DBDS那公司做的(看这里:http://bbs.dragonballcn.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=40&ID=46133),当续作不收开始那段也很自然。

有篇欧洲方面的报道:

CERGY-PONTOISE, FRANCE – 25 May 2009 – NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S. today announced the forthcoming launch of Dragon Ball®: Revenge of King Piccolo exclusively for Wii. Scheduled for European launch this autumn 2009, Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo promises to thrill fans with the first ever appearance of the original Dragon Ball story on Wii in glorious 3D. Heading back to the early days of the Dragon Ball story, players will control Kid Goku as he sets out on fantastic adventures with his friends. The title faithfully reproduces the uniqueness and special humour of the early Dragon Ball series, while adding an original blend of action and adventure to the mix. With the original Japanese music and voiceover included for maximum authenticity, Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo offers fans a dazzling new experience with the characters and universe they know and love. The visuals in Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo take the series to a new level by faithfully reproducing on-screen the original drawings of legendary Dragon Ball artist Akira Toriyama down to the finest pen strokes. Thanks to the high-quality, state-of-the-art graphics, fans will be able to immerse themselves in the Dragon Ball universe like never before. Game modes include Story mode which follows Kid Goku from the Red Ribbon Saga to the King Piccolo Saga with the ability to replay previously completed stages, and the unlockable VS mode where players can take different unlocked characters into battle. With in-game collectables, a host of unlockables, and more fun, fights and adventure than ever before all delivered in dazzling 3D, Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo is the definitive Dragon Ball videogame experience coming to Wii this autumn 2009.

欧版标题叫“短笛大魔王的复仇”?情节也明确写了是从红段带到大魔王,渲染技术很先进似的,和KAI来袭一样是秋天才在欧洲发卖…

另外RB的一张杂志图 依旧在说破坏和速度感的超绝表现是史上最高,出现了短笛把贝按在墙里虐和肉弹战的画面

发表于 2009-5-26 11:38 | 显示全部楼层

入360版5元D版的游戏

好一点差一点都无所谓了

期待着Dimps的新作入蓝光收藏

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-26 17:43 | 显示全部楼层

从红缎带开始也行吧,这样一来ds版起码还有一点存在的价值了,那个“史上最高”嘛,我就希望它公布的只是开发中的未完成画面……

发表于 2009-5-27 12:01 | 显示全部楼层

S系列初作刚公布的时候也有人希望只是未完成画面,可结果怎样大家都知道…

Dimps忙着6月卡片骗钱计划,今年可能没希望再回归家用机了吧,IW口碑销量都不咋样,真人PSP就别提了…

天下一的几张新图

http://bbs.newwise.com/thread-425807-1-1.html

大魔王飞船和被桃秒都出现,冲击的动作和DS那作很象…

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-1 17:54 | 显示全部楼层
确实冲击蓄力那里和dbds如出一辙。不过本作好像是横版卷轴和3Dact的结合,比起前作那蹩脚的arpg肯定会更上三层楼。已公布图片里再三出现空中攻击的拉大特写,估计有可能加入了类似龙珠大冒险的“空中连击”吧

发表于 2009-6-5 02:18 | 显示全部楼层

横向大好啊,不过是不是大冒险那种追击方式还需观望,虽然气槽确实跟GBA那作一样,DBDS的某些残象追击动作也那样,悟空那超呆的表情也一样… 阿8好苍老的样子,天桑的3D渲染造型还可以…音乐很有激情啊,好象警匪电视剧… RB的音乐到古朴异常,跟天下一反了似的,象火影的乐风么,配合条神龙就是表示回归龙珠而不是Z或KAI…没看到布欧篇的角色,但悟空有超2发型和闪电那应该有布欧篇吧,单看角色比想象的好一点,够软,场景反而看不出什么好。

Game modes include Story mode which follows Kid Goku from the Red Ribbon Saga to the King Piccolo Saga with the ability to replay previously completed stages, and the unlockable VS mode where players can take different unlocked characters into battle.

某报道再次确认故事是从红段带到大魔王,其实布尔玛那造型也揭示了这点吧,红段带篇到水晶婆婆篇都是那套衣服…VS模式莫非会类似GBA大冒险可以操作其他角色?

另外关于RB欧版的一些消息:Dragon Ball: Raging Blast culls over 70 characters, including transformations, from the Dragon Ball Z tome to battle against each other throughout pivotal moments in the Dragon Ball series. Dragon Ball Z aficionados will be able to relive epic battles as their favorite heroes and villains from the series and also experience alternate universe moments that were left out of the original anime and manga series.

含状态超过70人,看来超过160人还是要留给第3作?

E3的消息是2作欧版都是初步定在秋天发卖,日版天下一是7月23日,跟之前公布的“夏”一样,宣传期只有2个月啊…

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-7 11:33 | 显示全部楼层

RB的音乐确实古怪,天下一的音乐很热血……从宣传动画中可以看出天下一加入了空中冲刺启动攻击,有点像ps2火影对战系列的相似动作。7月23日发售了,官网到现在还没动作,连发售日都没公布,有点古怪啊……

发表于 2009-6-10 10:27 | 显示全部楼层

没玩过火影,那种冲刺GBA那作没有吧…官网一向更新最慢…

英文站有个人发了E3天下一的试玩感想,

played the game at E3 last week and I have to say....

It's a bit ho-hum.

Now, they had about...20+ playable levels (I think it was almost the final Japanese build of the game) and unfortunately the levels were a bit uninspired past their initial theme. I'm hoping that I just caught a few bad levels and that there is more to the game than what I played.

It is a basic beat-em-up that repeats the level design halfway through some of it's levels. Example: I defeated a few enemies in the Karin Tower area and then I fought a mid level boss (?) and then I played through the second half of the level that looked exactly like the first half. I was a bit disappointed. Granted, there are a few things in the teaser trailer that I didn't play and those still look fun so there is hope yet!

The basic controls work by using the A button for attack, and then you use the z (or was it c?) trigger on the nunchuck to lock onto enemies and lifts and then dash toward them thus starting a combo. Most of the enemies died in one hit. When you are beating up enemies you have 3 bars that fill up under your life. When one fills up, you can then use your special attack (usually Kamehameha). I did not see the option for other characters but I am hoping the final version has the option. All in all it was fun, but from what I played so far it is a rental.

There was one good thing: They recorded a new song for the intro! I couldn't tell who was singing it but it sounded great and dragonballish (if I'm remembering correctly). Unfortunately the opening used cel shaded graphics and not traditional hand drawn animation. I guess you can't win em all For what it's worth it looked pretty good though.

Hope this was helpful and not rehashing old info. Also, sorry if this is a bit....grammatically impaired. It's late! _________________ Go visit my Production blog of my animation thesis I'm working on! There's a small bit of DB inspiration style wise. And there are evil Communists. How do you go wrong with that?!

似乎是说试玩的关卡都很糟糕,重复性太强,气槽还是通过打击恢复,不能换人。

OP是3D动画且有新主题歌,好听但没听出是谁唱的(PV的激情旋律莫非就是主题歌旋律?),难道不是谷本了吗…

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入龙论666

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|DBCN七龙珠网 (苏ICP备13043741号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 14:34 , Processed in 1.168096 second(s), 17 queries .