只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5777|回复: 13

[转帖] 欢迎来地狱,儿子(现在WAGDJG大人开始翻译了!!!)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-10-27 20:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
看得懂吗?看得懂我佩服你!不过也不要一个人享受,拜托翻译一下,让我也过把瘾!!

WELCOME TO HELL, SON
By Dragoness Eclectic
Cold numbness filled Raditz; he was dying fast. No healing in a regen tank this time; the damage ran too deep. He could barely feel the grass against his cheek.. unfortunately, he could still hear Vegeta over the scouter's comm link, demanding to know what was going on.
I have an eight-inch hole punched through my heart, and I'm dying, and oh, by the way, Kakarott is looking just like me right now--dead real soon--and could you shut the hell up and let me die in peace, it's been one rotten day, he thought briefly of saying. Not enough breath. Tell Vegeta the important thing..
"He's a goner! The fool! How could he?" Raditz wondered as much to himself as to Vegeta. How could Kakarott have thrown his life away? Why did I throw mine away?
"Don't lose your long sleep over it. I'll bet Goku will be back here in a week. " Piccolo sneered.
What? That green bastard thought I was talking to him--he doesn't know about the comm link! What did he just say?
"What? That's impossible! Tell...me...how!" At least Vegeta had shut up long enough to listen over the scouter.
"Gladly. On this planet, we have something we call 'dragonballs.' Whoever brings all seven dragonballs together gets any one wish granted-- Goku's friends will use the dragonballs to wish him back in no time. It's Goku that will have the last laugh," Piccolo gloated.
That'll work out okay for Kakarott. What are you, green man? You just killed my brother, and I swear you enjoyed it, and now you're gloating that he'll be alive again? I don't get you. I don't really get Kakarott. I could see from the beginning of this fight you wanted to kill my brother. Why couldn't he see it? Or did he? Did he really want me dead so much he was willing to let you kill him? 'A true warrior never hesitates to kill--even his own brother'. I taught him that, didn't I? Not the smartest thing I've ever done.
Raditz tasted the bitterness of his defeat--it had all gone so wrong, he'd come seeking a brother, and found only enemies and death--and spat defiance at the green man, "No. I'm afraid you're wrong, green man. This device on my face is also a transmitter. Fool."
Yeah, Vegeta heard that! I can just see the gleam in his eyes now. You don't get it yet, do you, green man? Let me explain it in short words (I'm not sure I've got long enough left for long ones):
"They've heard every word. Now...they'll come. I know they will. They'll want to make a wish." Quit yelling in my ear Vegeta, I'll tell them anything I please.
Kakarott's voice came weakly, "When will they be here??"
You're still with us, brother? I was a fool to think you a weakling. You deserve an honest answer, and I'm going to enjoy pissing off this green goon.
"One year. And the funny thing is..." Raditz started to chuckle--oh god that hurt!--"they're much stronger than me." Sounds like Vegeta's having a stroke, hearing me admit THAT! Gee, greenie here doesn't look so happy any more.. what a damn shame. This just gets better every second.
"What's wrong? You look so depressed all of a sudden, green man. Don't be so glum! We can't all have the last laugh." He laughed hysterically at the bitter jest--it was his last laugh. He didn't even feel the final blow.
Darkness, light, a strange place. Raditz blinked; where was he? A golden bridge, leading to an impossible palace. Odd blue-skinned, horned folk chivvied a crowd of drifting--what? Wisps of beings? Nice scenery, but how did I get here? And where is here? I feel so.. weird. Hmmm.. on the minus side, no heartbeat, I'm not breathing, and I have no idea what is going on; on the plus side, no fist-size hole all the way through my chest, all the right pieces seem to be there, including tail and hair, and, um, me. Dead is definitely NOT what I thought it was. He grinned to himself--
--and was rudely interrupted by a poke from one of the blue horned guys. "No loitering! Move it, will ya! King Yama doesn't like to be kept waiting!"
A deep-seated resentment of beings with horns flared hot in Raditz, and the unfortunate demon was greatly surprised to discover that he could fly, from one end of the chasm of Eternity to the other. The other demons of the Bridge looked up; the nearest took note of the wild hair and the long, thin furred tail wrapped about Raditz's waist.
"Uh-oh. One of THEM. I just remembered, it's time for my mid-shift break." He very carefully backed away, through the gate and out of sight. The rest of the demons were less dignified; they just plain ran. Raditz charged through the gate after them. And stopped cold.
"AND JUST WHO ARE YOU?" boomed the voice of the very large, red, horned demon-god sitting enthroned before him. The question reverberated in his soul, and Raditz became aware of himself as never before; every memory, every sorrow, every joy of his past brought forward and revealed. Again, he remembered the fierce joy of battle and conquest, the comradery of his fellow warriors, the terrible grief when all Vegetesai died--all gone, Zorn and Turles and Bardock his father, and King Vegeta, and on forever--protecting and training the young Prince Vegeta, and learning bitter humility and obedience under Frieza, for they were the last of the Saiyajin, and death was not an option--survival had to be all, until the Prince grew strong enough; Earth, and meeting his little brother Kakarott as a grown man, and the horror of realizing Kakarott had lost himself--he did not know he was Saiyan, he had lost his tail, become weak, and he did not want to fight! This last--too much, and Raditz tried to force Kakarott back to the Saiyan path--the bitterness of rejection ("I don't want you as a brother!")--(but for all his threats, he had not harmed the child or Kakarott's friends)--learning that Kakarott had not lost the love of the fight! Nor had he been so weak after all..
He felt himself weighed, judged, and found wanting--but salvageable. King Yama judged him; somehow, Raditz was absolutely certain of it. Exactly what King Yama was, Raditz had no idea; it was enough that he was here, and those obnoxious demons worked for him. Raditz hated imperious creatures with horns. With a feral scream Raditz leaped to the attack; he put all of his Saiyan strength into a punch to the great demon's mid-section.
Then it all went wrong. He painfully slammed into the floor, face-first; King Yama had both of Raditz's arms pulled behind him in one hand, and grabbed his TAIL with the other! Tears started from his eyes from the pain; his spirit-body still carried that vulnerability. How did that monster move so fast? And not even Vegeta was that strong!
And then a hauntingly familiar voice growled somewhere behind him: "If your majesty allows, I'll take care of this one." Raditz quailed inwardly; that voice! It could not be!
The demon-god rumbled, "Up here recruiting again? I thought he looked like one of yours. Just as ill-mannered as all of you were when you first arrived. He belongs in the hells with you. Take him, and teach him manners, Commander." Raditz felt himself lifted and tossed, skidding to land face down in front of a pair of booted feet. He looked up as a strong hand grabbed him by the hair and dragged him to his feet.
Aw, no. It really is him. Why did it have to be him? Why did I have to stupidly lose my temper in front of him? Time to face the music (and wasn't that one of HIS favorite phrases?).
"Hello, father."
Some time later, Raditz sat gingerly on the edge of a table in the Guard barracks, holding his sore and battered ribs.
Okay, so I can't be killed again, but I can hurt just like it all over again. Fun. And the rules are different--I don't get stronger from a beating here--unless I learn something from it. I think that's what father--er, Commander Bardock--said. Not that I have a clue what he meant by that.
Ouch. He still can fight, though. I think he's even tougher than he was.. before they all died. I don't think he's in Frieza's class, but he could teach Nappa and Vegeta a few things.
I had it coming; father was not real happy with me. I screwed up his plans and hopes rather thoroughly--I haven't been chewed out like that since, well, he and King Vegeta died.
"I did not go to the trouble of rigging Kakarott's tests and getting him sent to Earth, while I arranged an elite guard post with the Prince for you, just so the two of you could meet on Earth and kill each other! My intent," he snarled, "was that no matter what happened, at least one of my sons would survive! You have managed to ruin all that! If Kakarott's son had not survived that complete disaster you made of things..." Bardock glared at his son. "What the hell were you thinking with, your hair??"
Ouch. I had that coming. Damn, but Kakarott looked like you--younger, and no scars--and when he got mad enough to fight, it was you all over again. Did you just say what I think you did?
"What do you mean, you rigged Kakarott's tests?"
Bardock laughed. "You really thought one of MY sons was only a third class warrior? Not hardly. Your little brother rivaled Prince Vegeta in his potential! As soon as I learned that, I forged his power ratings; I didn't want him coming to Frieza's or King Vegeta's attention. They never would have let me send him to an obscure planet for conquest." Bardock looked grim, "Even then, I suspected that Frieza meant nothing good for us--and I remember what King Vegeta did to the last child to rival the Prince's power."
Now is not a good time to remind father that Brolli's father was a complete raving nutcase, and the kid had even more bad head genes added in from his mother's side. *I* would have ordered the kid snuffed--let someone with Vegeta's power and none of his.. restraint run loose? I don't think so.
Frieza. I really wanted to be reminded of him--the whole reason everyone I ever cared about (except my Prince) is dead--hey, wait, so am I! And if I am here... Can I really be done with Frieza that easily?
Raditz shuddered. "Am I truly, finally free of that horned bastard?"
Bardock regarded him. "Yes, in that he has no power to harm you any more, nor even believes that you still exist. And no, for there is a fierce hunger for vengeance, for JUSTICE, in all of us, that will not be satisfied until he is destroyed. We are free of him, but he still butchers his way across the universe with impunity, and that burns in our souls."
The three of us weren't exactly thrilled, either--but we weren't strong enough. We just weren't strong enough. We needed Kakarott, and anyone else we could find--we never dreamed he had a son! Even Vegeta, smart as he is, never guessed that my brother could have had a son--how could he? There were no saiyan women left alive... Sorrow cut keenly through Raditz for a moment.
"Vegeta hoped to become strong enough to fight him. That's why he sent me to Earth, to find Kakarott and get him to join us. Yeah, I know I didn't pick a good way to recruit him--but it had to look legitimate to Frieza and his flunkies; they recorded everything those scouters transmitted back to base--that's why I tried to make Kakarott conquer Earth for us--to make it look real. That was just a cover, though--what Vegeta really wanted another Saiyan warrior with us, for the day we were strong enough to turn on Frieza and destroy him."
Bardock glared at him. "Bullshit. You meant to do exactly what you told Kakarott you were going to do."
Raditz winced. Damn, I can lie to myself, but not to him! "I would not have killed the kid! That was a bluff! Father, he's my nephew, and a child--a Saiyan child! He had a tail.. and his power--incredible! Our race is NOT extinct! Do you think I would have killed that wonderful child? What kind of monster do you think I am?"
"Not the monster I feared you might have become. You seem to have become a bully and a fool, instead. You and Vegeta planned to destroy Earth--WHERE DO YOU THINK THE CHILD'S MOTHER CAME FROM? Kakarott by sheer luck or inevitable destiny landed on the one world in the entire galaxy whose people can interbreed with us. Do you have any idea how impossible that should be? We Saiyajin have been given a second chance--and you idiots would throw that chance away!"
Bardock glared coldly at his son. "What was it you told your brother? Oh, yes--'Youth I might forgive, but idiocy has no place on a saiyan mission!' And you DARED call him 'a shame to our race'?? YOU?? You--who made false promises and lied just to escape defeat, you who threatened small children, you who tortured your own younger brother when he made the mistake of thinking you actually had honor! Yes, you are quite the 'true warrior', Raditz! I am ashamed that you are of my blood! Don't you ever DARE call anyone 'a shame to our race' again--you're not worthy to decide that." Bardock's contempt was palpable. He leaned closer to his demoralized son. "And I wouldn't be talking about other people's idiocy if I were you, either."
I can't actually die of shame--even if I weren't already dead. I can wish with all my heart that I could find a rock on the far side of a cold, airless outer planet in a distant galaxy to crawl under, but that doesn't seem to work, either. And yet..
Raditz lifted his head. "The funny thing is," he said quietly, "I started breaking Kakarott's ribs one at a time, because I couldn't bring myself to finish him. For all my big talk, I was half hoping that someone would stop me before it was too late." A short, ironic laugh. "I never expected it to be the kid."
Bardock looked at him with an unfathomable expresssion in his eyes. "There may be hope for you yet."
Bardock paced. "Bad enough when there were only the four of you left, but now there's only Vegeta and Nappa and the child left. Vegeta and Nappa would destroy this world, this last hope, because Vegeta's bloated, self-centered ego is more important to him than the survival of our race, and sooner or later, Frieza will tire of the last of the Saiyans and finish the job he started four years ago! Of course, Vegeta will try to stop Frieza--"
"--and if Prince Vegeta is as much like his father as I think he is, he WILL make the same mistake King Vegeta did; he'll think himself strong enough long before he really is, because he WANTS to be strong enough." Bardock continued, prophetically, "Prince Vegeta will find out the hard way that Frieza is far more powerful than he ever imagined, and I will be greeting him as I did you."
"Why did you have to kill your brother? He had the potential, and the patience--and he is the father of a saiyan child! He and Prince Vegeta together, perhaps.. But no. Vegeta's princely ego would never allow it. We truly are a damned race." The bleakness in Bardock's eyes disturbed Raditz.
Don't look at me like that! Why do you say such things? Why must you tell me the truth? I cannot endure this--but I do. I would rather die--but I am already dead. But I didn't kill Kakarott--it's my fault he's dead, but I didn't strike the blow.. I didn't think he'd do it. I just didn't believe he would let himself be killed like that--but then, I didn't leave him a choice, did I?
Raditz defied his father's despair. "No! Kakarott may have died with me, but he won't stay dead, not if what that alien said was true!"
"What?"
"Listen to me!" Raditz quickly told Bardock of the Dragonballs, and what Kakarott's friends might do with them. "It's hard to believe, but I don't know what to believe any more." Like what I'm doing here, and where is here, and what a 'true warrior' really is, and things like that...
"Such things do exist." Bardock smiled slightly at Raditz's startled look. "I know of them, because wishes have been used to return people who were here to mortal life, and it's part of my office, to keep track of such things. Perhaps this destiny is not so dark after all.."
Bardock lifted his head up, looking intently at something beyond Raditz's perception. "Ah. There he is. Wait here. And THINK." With that, his father vanished in a puff of sulfurous smoke.
How did he do that? What did he just do? And who is 'he'? Oh no. Of course. Kakarott! So you're here, too, brother? I don't think I'm ready for this. Ahh, my ribs still hurt! I think he broke a bunch of them--funny, just like I broke Kakarott's ribs. I'm not quite stupid enough to think that was a coincidence.
I'm stupid enough to be here, though. I should not have lied to Kakarott--he wasn't so stupid as to fall for the same trick twice. Only-- it wasn't a trick the second time. I really didn't want to die, and I didn't want him to die, not when death was truly staring us in the face. He wouldn't listen, he wouldn't let go, not after I lied the first time. Maybe he wasn't so stupid that first time--maybe I was the fool. If I had meant my promises and kept them the first time, when he let me go.. we'd both still be alive, and we'd both be stronger than ever. And maybe Kakarott would have listened to me, if he'd learned that I could be trusted and knew what I was talking about. Instead, I used my promises as a momentary trick, to throw him down and go for the kill--a kill I didn't really want to make. Damn. I am a fool.
The pain's gone. Now what?
Bardock re-appeared in another burst of smoke and looked at Raditz thoughtfully. "It gets better, Raditz. Kami, the Spirit Guardian of Earth, has taken Kakarott under his protection, and received permission from King Yama to send him on a spirit quest. Kami intends to return him to mortal life after Kakarott completes his quest--a quest," Bardock emphasized, "that will bring his power to its fullest potential--given time. If," Bardock said pointedly, "he completes it--and I believe he will."
"How much time? A.. year?" Raditz asked.
Will Kakarott be strong enough to fight Nappa and Vegeta both? Aw, damn, I hate this! I want Kakarott to win, but not against my Prince! If he loses, Vegeta will kill him--but to win, Kakarott will have to kill Vegeta. Damn, damn, damn! I am a complete idiot! If I had been thinking.. there must have been some other way to handle it back on Earth, some way that wouldn't have made us enemies. Why couldn't I have been a clever plotter like Vegeta, or a thinker like father?
Bardock still watched him. "More than a year, and more than one battle to realize the fullness of his power, but, to answer the question you really meant to ask, he may well be powerful enough to fight Prince Vegeta." He frowned. "And then I will be seeing one or both of them at King Yama's throne, as I did you and your brother just now. This is not the way it should have been..." That regret, that shadow of despair, again.
Oh great, I hadn't even thought of that. They might kill each other, like our little mutual suicide just past. And Frieza will have won, because of my stupidity. Damn. I really hate myself right now. And yet.. I feel better, somehow. Stronger. What is going on?
Raditz changed the subject. "Just what do you do here? And why did King Yama call me 'one of yours'?"
Bardock half-smiled that peculiarly Saiyan half-smile, half-smirk. "Four years ago, we rebelled against Frieza, and lost utterly. He killed us all, and destroyed Vegetasai beneath us. You don't see it yet, do you? You will. Four years ago, several million very angry Saiyan warriors arrived in Hell. There are uncounted trillions in the Kingdom of Night, from worlds beyond count, but we are as strong in spirit as we were in the body.
"The ancient demons served King Yama, keeping order in the hells, punishing disobedient spirits and pursuing deserters and fugitives." Bardock paused to spit in contempt. "The Demon Guard and their commander A-nara-oni, were lazy and corrupt by the time we arrived. They took bribes from sorcerors, they harassed mortals, they ignored their duties--they were useless and arrogant, because no one dared challenge the demons of the underworld."
"And then everyone but me, Nappa and Vegeta got here," Raditz prompted.
"And Kakarott." Bardock added, "We were dead, and angry, and we are what we are--Saiyan warriors. Violent, brutal killers all, and consigned to this hell--but justice was due." He turned stern. "Those we had killed had their justice, for we died the same death we'd dealt to others. Not death--that was just--but the betrayal--that was the injustice. We claimed--we still claim!--the rightful anger of a people who had served faithfully only to be betrayed."
This hell? I was hoping I'd misunderstood that part of Yama's judgement. On the other hand.. we're all here. I'm not an exile anymore.
"The demons thought we would cower and bow to them just like all the other condemned spirits of this place." Bardock smirked in the Saiyan way. "Fools! We did not.. react well. You could say we 'went ape'."
Raditz's jaw dropped. "But how? There is no moon here.." he trailed off as he saw the glow emanating from Bardock's cupped hand. The light wasn't intense enough to trigger the change, but he could feel its thrill running through him. "Oh. Right".
Bardock extinguished the ki ball. "Physical limitations mean very little here, as you will learn. Spirit, ki, character is your strength, ALL of your strength in this realm. We didn't need to become ouzaru to defeat the demons, but it helped in the long run--demons have shallow minds and are easily impressed by large hairy monsters that can pile-drive them into the ground with a single punch. You have to beat them a lot harder and longer in your normal form to force them to respect you. "
They gave us attitude, we beat them up, they're easily impressed. I got that part--but what the hell do you mean by the rest of it? This must be one of those things I need to learn...
"So you beat up the demons, and wrecked everything in sight--then what?"
"King Yama was not pleased that his demons had been thoroughly beaten and humiliated, but he had been even less pleased with their blatant corruption for centuries. Too bad! No one else wanted to do the job of keeping order in the hells, so King Yama endured it until something should turn up."
Raditz started laugh. He couldn't help it! "And then we Saiyans turned up! This is unbelievable! We wrecked Hell??"
Bardock smiled. "King Yama ruled that since we had defeated the demons, we should do the job they had failed so badly to do, provided that we rebuilt the Duke of this hell's palace--"
"--I thought the place looked vaguely familiar!" This IS the Royal Guard barracks! I was not imagining things.
"--and that one of us defeated A-nara-oni, in single combat." Bardock half-smiled, "A-nara-oni was the terror of the hells and countless mortal worlds; Orcus, Demonicus Rex, Devourer of Kings, Corrupter of Saints, Who picks his teeth with Heroes' Bones, the Unconquerable, etc, etc, etc."
Damn, this is good! Too bad Vegeta can't hear THIS over my scouter--hey, no scouter! Now why is that? So the original is still back wherever on my corpse--now that's a creepy thought--I've got armor just like before--minus the big ugly hole--why not the scouter? I still don't get this place. (A sudden flash of a nice-looking blue-haired human woman holding his scouter and tinkering with it).
Hey! Where'd that come from? Good-looking babe--hmmm, she's the one that was on that island with Kakarott's friends. His wife, maybe? No, she didn't act like the kid was hers. Hello, Raditz! See pretty girl, have attention-span of butterfly. I thought I stopped doing that when.. when all the pretty girls died. Grief is the one mortal wound that doesn't make a saiyan stronger. Does death?
Damn it! My mood swings are getting worse than Vegeta's! Stop it! I'm dead, I'm in hell, my father thinks I'm scum and he's pretty much right, I may be single-handedly responsible for extinction of my entire race--I have absolutely nothing left to be proud of. So much for Saiyan pride. I think I've hit bottom here; it can only get better. Now, father was telling me about this demon lord...
"Well, you're here, so who defeated this bad boy?" Raditz queried.
His father mused, "Demons are so predictable, they always believe their own boasts. It's a bad mistake to make."
Useful tip. Remember this-- 'cause I did the same damn thing!
Bardock looked at his son and grinned wolfishly. "My son, you have the honor of speaking to Commander Bardock of the Saiyan Demon Guard, Lord-General of the Legions of Hell."
Raditz started as a sheathed katana fell at his feet. He turned slowly; they were there, behind him, grinning. His cousin Turles, broad-shouldered and arrogant as ever; slender, saturnine Ran Mara; King's man Zorn, and the rest of his old comrades from the Royal Guard--Guardsmen once again. Each of them wore a sheathed katana at his side. Turles, the squad leader, saluted him twice--first, the traditional farewell salute to a fallen warrior, and second, the traditional greeting of one Guardsman to another.
"Welcome to hell, warrior. Welcome home."
Not the END.
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-4 13:04:04编辑过]

发表于 2005-10-28 17:38 | 显示全部楼层

我是搞不定了,叫姐姐来应该可以。

发表于 2005-10-28 18:11 | 显示全部楼层
我用翻译器翻的很白痴,还是不来献丑了

发表于 2005-11-4 01:56 | 显示全部楼层

呵呵,是写拉帝滋的文呢~前面用了很长篇幅写他临死时听到的事情呢,蛮有趣的

冰冷麻木的感觉逐渐充满全身,他的生命正在迅速地流失。这次连治疗仓也无法救他了,伤口实在太深。他已经几乎感觉不到身下柔软的草地,但不幸的是,他却依然能听到探测器另一头贝吉塔的声音,正咆哮着要求知道发生了什么事。 我的心脏穿了个八英尺深的洞,并且我就要死了,噢,另外,卡卡罗特的情况现在看起来就和我差不多——很快就会完蛋了——并且你能不能闭嘴让我安静地死去呢?!这实在是糟糕的一天。这些话在他脑海中短促地闪过,已经没有足够的力气,告诉贝吉塔这些重要的事情了。 “他死了!这蠢货!他怎么会被杀的?”和贝吉塔一样,拉帝滋自己也很想知道。卡卡罗特究竟怎样可能会打败他的?为什么他会连自己的性命都弄丢了? “在我说完前别那么快断气。我很快会让悟空复活过来的。”短笛冷笑着说。(这个时候短笛和悟空的关系已经这么好了?!-_-||||) 什么?这个绿色混蛋以为是我在和他说话——他不知道探测器的事!他刚才说什么来着? “什么?这怎么可能!告诉我……怎么回事!”最后贝吉塔总算闭上嘴,腾出时间来听探测器这边的话。 “幸运的是,在这个星球上,我们有一种我们叫做‘龙珠’的东西。任何凑起了所有七颗龙珠的人都可以实现一个愿望——悟空的朋友们会立刻用龙珠许愿使他复活的。这就是为什么悟空可以笑到最后。”短笛得意地说。 这对卡卡罗特来说是足够了。那么你呢,绿色的家伙?你刚刚杀死了我的弟弟,而且我可以发誓你绝对很享受这个过程,但现在你却为他将要再次复活而满意?我搞不懂你,我其实也搞不懂卡卡罗特。我可以看出打从这场战斗一开始,你就想要杀死他。为什么他会看不出来?或者他看出来了?又或者他是如此地想要让我死以至不惜让你连他一块杀?“一个真正的战士在杀人时决不会犹豫,即使是对自己的亲兄弟。”这是我教他的,不是吗?我可是做了件不太聪明的事呢。拉帝滋尝到了自己种下的苦果——所有的一切都出问题了,他是来寻找自己的弟弟的,寻获的却仅仅是敌人和死亡——以及这个绿家伙的嘲讽。“不,我恐怕你也做了错事,绿家伙,我脸上的这个装置也有通话功能,蠢货!” 很好,贝吉塔已经听到了!我几乎可以看到现在他眼中闪过的光芒。你没料到这个,不是吗,绿家伙?让我用简短的话为你解释给一下吧(我不确定还有足够的时间说得长些了)。 “他们已经听到了所有的话。现在……他们就要来了。我知道他们会来。他们想要来取得愿望。”我尽可能告诉他们所有的事,即使贝吉塔很快地在我耳边叫喊着。 忽然卡卡罗特发出微弱的声音:“他们什么时候会到?” 你还在啊,兄弟?我还愚蠢地以为你很弱。你是有资格得到一个诚实的答案的,而且我也很乐意刺激这个绿色的笨蛋。“一年。那最有趣的事情将会……”拉帝滋开始吃吃地笑——噢,天哪,还真痛!——“他们比我强得多。”听起来贝吉塔被安抚一些了,听到我这么承认之后!不过,这里的绿家伙看起来就不那么痛快了…… “怎么了?你看起来突然变得很沮丧呢,绿家伙。别那么郁闷嘛!我们只是都一样不能取得最后的胜利而已。”在陷入最后的黑暗前他难以控制地狂笑着——他也笑到了最后。他甚至没有感觉到短笛的最后一击。 一片黑暗,而后逐渐地明亮起来,眼前是一个陌生奇异的地方。拉帝滋呆住了:他这是在哪?顺着一条金黄色的桥望过去,是一座叫人难以忍受的宫殿。许多有着古怪蓝色皮肤,长着角的家伙正烦人地飘来飘去——那是什么?幽灵吗?好风景,但是他究竟怎么来到这种地方的?他到底在哪里?‘我感到很……不对头。唔……在我体内,没有心跳,我也没有在呼吸,我可不知道接下来会发生什么事;从外表看来,洞穿我胸口的那个拳头大小的洞不见了,所有的一切看起来都很正常,包括尾巴和头发,还有,唔,我。死亡和我想象中还真是完全不同。他不由自主地笑起来——但很快被桥对面一个长角的蓝色家伙打断了。“别在这游荡!快过来!阎王大人不喜欢等待!” 一种本能地对被人命令的愤怒之火开始在拉帝滋心中燃烧,而那个不走运的蓝色小鬼这是很惊异地发现对面的家伙可以飞,从桥的另一面飞过来。这时桥上的另一个小鬼抬起头,恰好可以近距离地看到一头狂野的长发,和环绕在拉帝滋腰间细长的尾巴。 “噢,是‘他们’中的一个。我忽然想起来了,现在已经到了我换班的时间。”那个小鬼非常小心地后退,退至宫殿大门后,迅速地消失了。外头其余的小鬼们也没多少勇气,他们都一起溜了。拉帝滋尾随他们之后走进宫殿大门,然后他呆住了。

后面都米有塔塔了,有点米动力ING

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-4 11:22:16编辑过]

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-4 08:19 | 显示全部楼层

喔!谢谢WAGDJG大人~~您可真是我的大救星!!只靠快译让我只能前言不搭后语的猜测大概意思,还是大人的译文优美啊!这下我家小兹有希望了!

好高兴大人回来,期待着此文的慢慢更新~~~

发表于 2005-11-4 17:38 | 显示全部楼层
哈!WAGDJG你回来啦~好久没有见到了,最近好吗?期待着看到您的新文——顺便催一下您的那篇同人……

发表于 2005-11-25 16:44 | 显示全部楼层
看英文看得我两眼发花,好容易看完了,我刚刚开始以为讲的是悟空和悟饭或者贝吉塔和特兰克斯,谁知道,原来是在讲拉帝滋啊。哈哈哈。外国人看龙珠真的不一样呢。

发表于 2005-11-25 21:25 | 显示全部楼层

英文看了好久,没看懂.看了中文才知道讲的是拉帝滋快死的时候.

能翻译出这么长的英文,真不简单!

发表于 2008-10-1 01:29 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂看不懂看不懂

发表于 2009-11-9 09:40 | 显示全部楼层

原来这一篇同人写的是拉蒂兹啊!实在是很少见的,嗯,拉蒂兹在死后的世界,还有什么情节发展?有没有大大想翻啊?

发表于 2010-2-7 12:20 | 显示全部楼层

快來個人翻巴!!

這一篇是我超喜歡的牛蒡親子文阿.........

如果我英文再強一點我就翻了...........................

发表于 2010-5-20 01:11 | 显示全部楼层
老爹骂起儿子真狠老爹原来用心良苦啊……完全不像天然呆卡卡罗特的老爹……

发表于 2010-5-21 07:43 | 显示全部楼层
一个长着角的红色巨型鬼坐在他的面前,大声问道:你是谁?那声音隆隆作响,在他的灵魂里回荡。这时他回忆起曾经的一切,所有的回忆,悲伤与喜悦。他想起了和同伴一起战斗征服其他星球时的快乐,也想起了贝吉塔星毁灭时的痛苦,zorn, turles,他的父亲巴洛克,还有贝吉塔王都已经消逝了……同时他也想起了那之后永无止境的生活--保护和训练年幼的王子贝吉塔和学会屈辱谦卑的服从弗利沙,因为他们是最后的撒亚人,没有选择死亡的权利——生存便是一切,除非他们幼小的王子能够成长到足够强大。在地球上,他找到了已经长大成人的弟弟卡卡罗特,但他却无比惊愕的发现,卡卡罗特竟然迷失了自我--他不知道自己是撒亚人,甚至切掉了尾把。 他变得软弱甚至不愿意战斗!raditz 决定强迫他变回撒亚人,但他最终发现卡卡罗特虽然很弱,但并没失去赛亚人的本性——对战斗的热爱。
一时兴起翻译了一小段……有些内容我确实不知道怎么换成中文就稍微改了下……要是有人看的话,有空我继续……

发表于 2014-5-18 23:18 | 显示全部楼层
看样子这篇文已经被无情的遗忘了,已经7年了啊

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入龙论666

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|DBCN七龙珠网 (苏ICP备13043741号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:08 , Processed in 1.071815 second(s), 18 queries .