加入龙论666

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3337|回复: 14

[讨论区] 【转载】关于DBS 43集

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-18 12:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
DBS 43集播出后,引起了汤上洋妞们的一番议论,转载部分评论过来,除了一如既往的发牢骚,也分享下一些不同的看法。

原贴:http://redviolett.tumblr.com/post/144464835652/dragon-ball-super  原贴下面有部分转载评论一并翻译。

Okay… I don′t know why everyone is hyping about the newest DB Super episode that much (Ep 43).. I watched it and immediately shut off because of bad jokes, disrespectfullness and a Goku who behaves totaly OOC to me… What the hell TOEI?!? Why?!? What happened? o.O I′m…confused… Really confused….

Are we now that far with bad jokes on sexual ways with treating your female characters like shit?!? Really?!?

楼主:好啦...我是不太理解为什么大家都在为43集兴奋点什么...我看了之后马上就点叉了,因为受不了糟糕的笑话、(对女性的)不尊敬、还有一只怎么看怎么OOC的悟空...什么鬼!为神马?发生了什么!我真的觉得好困惑啊~~
现在的剧集已经到了要用糟糕的黄段子来羞辱女性角色的地步了吗?真的吗?!

It’s like op has never read/seen the original Dragon Ball.

Really now.

It’s like… Just because someone has observed a culture for a period of time does not make one automatically integrated and familiar with all the nuances of that culture. Goku has always been insensitive. Goku does not care one iota about being politically correct. Goku has no concept of feminism and the values of that particular political movement (yes, political) are not even an issue in Dragonball/Z/Super so don’t even try to make it an issue because it’s not the friggen point of the DB-verse. Do you see the women lamenting their positions or treatment? NO! They all choose their roles. They also fight back against anything that does make them uncomfortable.

It’s a work of fiction. A work of fiction that takes into account how absurd the actual world/universe really is and tries to highlight those things. (I.e. Master Roshi being the greatest martial artist and also being a pervy womanizer - this duality is used to HIGHLIGHT differences and absurdity {and also makes for well-rounded, complex characters}).

So I read Goku’s “out of line”/OOC comments here as an aspect of his characterization shining through and morphing - yes he’s being a jerk, but it’s not directed specifically at Bulma but at Vegeta because he’s trying to rile Vegeta because Goku is a fucking troll who likes to fight people for fun. This is nothing new.

End rant.

评论1:就好像你从没看过原著一样。

说真的。

你只是在这一集里看到了这个现象,这不等于说你融会贯通了DB一贯的风格。悟空一向粗枝大叶,他当然一丁点儿也不会关心政治正确,当然也没有女权的概念,而女权运动的价值观也从未出现在DB系列中,所以不要试图去强调这点因为DB世界从来不会关心这点。你看到DB中的女性角色哀叹她们的地位和际遇了吗?完全没有诶!她们都从容地接受了自己的定位,当然也会反击任何让她们感到不舒服的事情。

这是一部虚构类作品,一部囊括了现实世界可以有多荒诞并且强调这种荒诞性的虚构作品。比如伟大的武天老师却是个好色之徒——以这种双重性来凸显反差和荒诞,也用来构造成熟、复杂的角色。

所以我读到了关于悟空违和感/ooc的评论,宣称他一贯闪耀的性格受到了歪曲——没错他是个混蛋,但并非直接通过羞辱布玛来表现这一点,而是间接地、通过激怒贝吉塔来体现,因为悟空就是这样一个喜好引起争端的白痴,这完全不是什么新鲜事。

Believe me, I have seen original DB but I expect an adult Goku to grow up a lil bit at least. I was just saying my own opinion to the episode that gone too far for my thoughts. I wasn’t expected that. That’s not the way of jokes I like.

楼主:相信我,我读过原著。至少我期待经历了这么多的成年悟空会有丁点的长进。只是因为这集越过了我能忍受的界限,完全没料到会这样。玩笑真不是这样开的。

“Goku has no concept of feminism and the values of that particular political movement (yes, political) are not even an issue in Dragonball/Z/Super so don’t even try to make it an issue because it’s not the friggen point of the DB-verse.”

Okay. But to quote Jane Espenson: “…if we can’t write diversity into sci-fi, then what’s the point? You don’t create new worlds to give them all the same limits of the old ones.”

Although I wasn’t personally bothered by the joke, it’s a complete and total cop-out to say that a tasteless joke is justified because “that’s not the point of the DB-verse”. The DragonBall universe does not exist in a bubble. It exists in the real world – THIS ONE. And tactless Goku didn’t make the joke – A WRITER DID. A writer from THIS REALITY. In this world, the feminist movement exists. Women DO lament their positions, and rightfully so. Women are constantly victims of rape culture, constantly recipients of unsolicited comments about their bodies, constantly judged and valued by their appearance. I completely understand why people would be bothered by the joke.

I agree that the show often presents paradoxical characters, and your example of Roshi is a good one. Goku is another character with many contrasts: not particularly bright but a brilliant fighter; not particularly selfless but by nature of his superhuman strength ends up becoming Earth’s saviour time and time again. I appreciate how this adds complexity to characters. But I do feel that to repeatedly use sexual jokes towards the same female character, and then to not have any real backlash or commentary on the nature of those jokes, simply presents them as crass comic relief opportunities. There are other ways to present Goku as being politically incorrect without turning to the same tiresome, degrading humour.

Lastly, I think it’s very important to remember that the primary market of the DragonBall franchise is children. I would really hope that my children would not learn from a cartoon that it is okay to make unsolicited comments about a woman’s breasts – or any part of her body for that matter. I realize it happens. I realize that it often slides into pop culture without anyone batting an eye or even noticing. But I think noticing and talking about it is the first step to creating a positive shift.

评论2 (针对评论1):“悟空一向粗枝大叶,他当然一丁点儿也不会关心政治正确,当然也没有女权的概念,而女权运动的价值观也从未出现在DB系列中,所以不要试图去强调这点因为DB世界从来不会关心这点。[size=1.2em]”

好吧,但是用 Jane Espenson(电视编剧/制片人)的话来说:“如果我们在虚构类作品中无法展现多样性,那么虚构类作品的意义何在?你创造了一个新世界,不是为了给这个世界的角色带去和现实世界一样多的条条框框和束缚的。”

虽然我个人并没有被这集中所谓的笑点冒犯到,称之为“毫无品味的笑话”都是一种褒奖,因为就像你所说,这不就是DB世界的重点嘛(以不好笑的笑话表现的荒诞性)。
龙珠世界并非存在于泡沫之中,她来源于真实的世界。粗神经的悟空并没有说出这个笑话——借其之口,是编剧/作者在说——一个来自于真实世界的编剧/作者,来自于我们这个世界、女权运动真实存在的世界。女性的确会哀叹自己所处的位置——社会定位,并且有权利去申诉。女性经常是荡妇羞辱文化的受害者,更常见的,她们的身体受到那些不请自来批评的攻击,被指责、被评价、被物化。我完全能理解楼主为何感觉受到了冒犯。

我同样能够理解虚构类作品中经常呈现的,自相矛盾的角色(反差萌),你提到的武天老师就是个很好的例子。悟空是另一个拥有诸多反差对比的角色:并不十分聪明,但有着格斗天赋;并不十分无私,但感谢他超人般的体魄,让他一次又一次拯救了世界。我很欣赏以这样的方式来丰富角色。但是,重复针对同一名女性角色使用黄色笑话、并且缺乏这些笑话受众群的反驳,使得这些愚蠢笑话发挥了间歇性放松观众神经的作用。说到底,有各种各样的方式来表现悟空的“政治不正确”,但DBS选择了最拙劣、最重复、最乏味的一种。

最后,我们要记得,这是一部以少儿作为主要目标群体的动画片。我真心不喜欢自己的孩子从这样一部作品中学习到“对女性的胸部发表漫不经心评论是完全正常的”,或者“对女性身体的任何评价都是可以接受的”,诸如此类的“常识”。但这一现象已经在蔓延了,在潜移默化中渗透到我们的流行文化中,在你我都不知不觉的时候。不过,最重要的是,我们迈出了第一步——我们注意到了,也开始谈论这一现象了。

I love to read the difference aspect of this one particular episode (I shouldn’t say anything because I stopped watching dbs on episode 27) I thought it was a culture thing, something that happens where it’s made (is it a big deal there?) Disney and other animation studios here do something similar but at least with some tact (to better connect to the adults that take children to these movies. More than once me and the hubs raise an eyebrow on a joke that kids don’t get) is this joke a big deal?! I’m an old-ish gal. My breast do sag (from breastfeeding, weight gain, gravity, lack of wearing a bra!?) Is this just a running joke!? I love vegeta and love that the comment riles him up and the fact that goku is a jerky. Lol I guess I’m the only one that laughed..well me and @terasedward 😚 More tact maybe…and didn’t Jaco say it?! Goku just repeated it. Oh goku..you big dummy!

评论3:我很高兴能读到关于这集的不同见解,我觉得我最好什么都别说,因为从27集开始我就停止追DBS了。我相信这种评论女性身体的笑话是源于这部动画制作地(日本)的男尊女卑文化,在那里真的没问题吗?迪士尼和北美的一些动画工作室也会产出类似的笑话,但更巧妙更隐晦,因为这样才能更好地说服家长带孩子去看动画电影/允许孩子看动画片。观看过程中我们这些成年人会留心到xing暗示的地方,而孩子们则不会。这些玩笑性质严重吗?当然不是,大概因为我是个观念陈旧的女性。我的胸部早就因为哺乳/增重/地球引力/常年不带乳罩而松垮垮了,然而这好笑吗?我很喜欢贝吉塔,也很喜欢评论1提到的 “通过激怒贝吉塔来体现这点”,以及“悟空是个混球”。哈哈大概我是这里唯一可以一笑了之的人,而且之前加克不也说了?悟空不过重申了一遍而已。噢悟空啊你这个大笨笨!

FIN.

发表于 2016-5-18 15:20 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 仪迷 于 2016-5-18 15:22 编辑

哇哇我觉得这集算是日常中的上乘之作了,原来争议都在下垂吗都怪加克和祖诺  英文版可能七八月就要开播了,不知道会怎么改这些段子

发表于 2016-5-18 20:24 | 显示全部楼层
好吧在男性观众眼里这只是个寻常的梗…… 而且瞬移遭遇布洗澡这种剧情早已是各路同人喜闻乐见的创作方式

美帝播出版不整段剪掉就算条汉子了

发表于 2016-5-18 22:35 | 显示全部楼层
karoine 发表于 2016-5-18 20:24
好吧在男性观众眼里这只是个寻常的梗…… 而且瞬移遭遇布洗澡这种剧情早已是各路同人喜闻乐见的创作方式[jo ...

就沖歐美觀眾那矯情勁頭……不剪掉就敬他是條漢子+N

发表于 2016-5-18 23:30 | 显示全部楼层
要回复那么多话的,还有必要点评吗,还能不能好好交流了
我怕剧透,我不看

发表于 2016-5-18 23:46 | 显示全部楼层
突然覺得“超”一下子被救活了有沒有……本來沒什麼人看,結果空哥隨便一句台詞就炸出好多評論。如果網上針對此事的熱度持續下去,搞不好製作方會在劇集里加入更多過分的橋段,回頭收視率和話題性有保證了,但這個作品也基本算毀了吧
所以說東映已經公開出賣節操了???它也別在DB這樣的國民級作品里賣啊。這部劇要是實在救不活就cut吧,反正出名也是出的“臭名”……還是說海外觀眾也和天朝消費者一樣,喜歡一邊花錢觀影一邊說作品怎麼怎麼不好????這樣那些商家只會變本加厲的讓動畫作品變得更糟……這產業鏈越發畸形了啊!(細思恐極

发表于 2016-5-19 03:15 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 仪迷 于 2016-5-19 03:19 编辑
那誰啊就那誰 发表于 2016-5-18 23:46
突然覺得“超”一下子被救活了有沒有……本來沒什麼人看,結果空哥隨便一句台詞就炸出好多評論。如果網上針 ...

你这想的好多好远,同样一集也有这么看的:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4552872173
要说救活从第一集开始就各种不同层面的救活了,不止这一点儿
当然你要只说英语圈就当我没说好了,我没调查过,只是偶尔看到一些卡贝党比较High,不知是不是英语圈的人
http://uchiyo-oujo.tumblr.com/

发表于 2016-5-19 23:31 | 显示全部楼层
我去nico看都是抱怨女尊男卑的 然而美帝却不这么认为

发表于 2016-5-19 23:54 | 显示全部楼层
caidou 发表于 2016-5-19 23:31
我去nico看都是抱怨女尊男卑的 然而美帝却不这么认为

在日本的家庭里女人尤其是专业主妇其实地位普遍比男人高,好像出了日本往往被误会成日本女人被男人欺压低人一等什么的

话说美帝有些女权主义者对荤段子特别敏感,有时候我身为女人都看着觉得矫情
现在拿捡肥皂爆菊开玩笑的多了去了,难道男人也要摸一把泪控诉么
玩笑而已笑笑差不多就行了呗

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-22 13:33 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢大家的评论、提出了各自不同的见解。
掐指一算,从09年开始,今年是我入坑的第七年,虽然其间断断续续爬墙过,但每次总会爬回来。如今虽已和幽姐龙奶等元老失去联系,但仍和风连澄野生球等同好互通往来,也算印证了七年前幽州台对我说的:结缘于此,更多于此。

人生进入不同阶段,主题也随之改变。过去几年来对DB难以割舍,即使爱已不再前进,感情上却始终无法放手,想来兴许是惯性使然。

暂且放下对DBS的诸多不满、吐槽,往好的方面想,DBS也提供了一个契机,让告别不再是漫长或是周而复始的了。

从01年第一次接触到DB至今的15年里,我很高兴能见证这部作品的成长和演进,也很高兴能以DBS 43集来划上我对这部作品认知的句号。

fin

发表于 2016-5-22 15:19 | 显示全部楼层
43集唯一令我在意的是﹐東映是否有示意它打算重拍GT

发表于 2016-5-22 19:38 | 显示全部楼层
終極資訊家 发表于 2016-5-22 15:19

像猎人一样 重画

发表于 2016-5-22 20:40 | 显示全部楼层
終極資訊家 发表于 2016-5-22 15:19

為什麼有這想法

发表于 2016-5-25 12:35 | 显示全部楼层
saiyangoku 发表于 2016-5-22 20:40
為什麼有這想法

阿包飛上宇宙

发表于 2016-5-28 23:03 | 显示全部楼层
刚看完43集,想起来再来看看这贴……
还是贴吧那贴的正能量比较多?那边的人那么有爱?截那么多图?写那么多字?
每天看看龙论,我还以为现在都没人看龙珠了呢
这论坛快到尽头了,老了

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入龙论666

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|DBCN七龙珠网 (苏ICP备13043741号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 22:18 , Processed in 1.100005 second(s), 21 queries .