加入龙论666

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: J

[乱灌专区]精卫填海,至死不渝

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-6 01:25 | 显示全部楼层

hi jenia XD hug~~~

the one who speaks the most is the mean one.......she presents that she has done everthing....but actually she knows nothing and done nothing= =the hongkong one also did nothing- - like a moron...keep silent for everything

my eng is still horrible although i've been in usa for four and half year T T||| gramma is my weakness...........>< you can do well on germen@@ just needs time for practice. do you mean the oral skill or the writing, reading skill? i want to improve my oral and writing skill.......

发表于 2008-6-6 01:36 | 显示全部楼层

XD

汗 這種人真是沒心 不會心虛啊....... 所以是在美國長大的香港人@@@ 反正通通都低能兒嘎 什麼都不懂 然後智缺........(話說剛剛去查字典才知道moron是大概意思 喔耶~學到一個罵人的 卡卡卡

不過德文算是來這裡才真正開始學@@ 以前在台灣學的到這邊幾乎廢掉了 因為奧地利人口音蠻重....

拍拍 但W姊現在閱讀很快啊啊@@@@!!不曉得我四年後能不能達到這樣的@@@

我通通缺@@ 比起來最好的就是聽 但沒什麼用 因為就算聽懂了....明明知道要講什麼但講不出......而且字彙嚴重不足啊啊><@@@@@

发表于 2008-6-6 01:40 | 显示全部楼层
插楼....ENG实在难以看懂...囧...算了..我洗刷准备睡觉去了...两位慢慢聊哟,先安了

发表于 2008-6-6 01:47 | 显示全部楼层

小小修安~~~新的名 有米有可愛~~從那個悟小飯來的 嘎嘎

晚上吃昨天的剩菜@@@ 現在吃果汁冰 嗷

发表于 2008-6-6 01:54 | 显示全部楼层

hi bro XD

frankly speaking.........i've never know good hk people= =am i just too....bad luck?||

haha, same to my eng oral skill and listening@@ since CA is a multi-culture society...almost everyone has a accent@@ so you need to understand what they are saying is kind of difficult for me in the first year@@ but now......just get used to it(so that's why i can post my reply here@@ just listen and copy down the important part XD|| and leave the rest@@)

you need to read fast if you want finish the whole text book in a few weeks and still have fun in the semesterXD the only advantage to read fast is to save time on testing and reviewing@@(then draw pics and write fiction XD||||

发表于 2008-6-6 02:26 | 显示全部楼层

穗璃是香港人的樣子@@@ 話說這邊我從來沒看到過香港小貓@@@(達了@@@@ 只是剛好巧合吧@@@

這裡也差不多 因為之前歐盟開放的關係好多東歐的人跑進來....... 但其實最根本是因為在台灣學的是德式德語 以前聽德國人說奧地利的德文其實是奧地利文不是德文 但我講的還是照以前學的 沒有因為這邊的習慣改變發音方式><

我現在一定要很專心聽才聽的懂@@@@ 我以後也要這樣嘎啊

我之前的音響學課本就沒有整本讀.........

发表于 2008-6-6 02:33 | 显示全部楼层

really? i only know that zhuxin is hk@@ they both are hk ?@@

my accent is the us one( i think.....)

i think after half year you can get used to their accents XD

we read lots of books@@ our textbook is heaviy and thick......XD|| and need to review it agian and again.......so need to finish the reading in a certain time@@

in fact, i think i was reading disable in taiwan|| can't read fast..(both chinese and eng).......but now my reading speed is faster than the native.... only reading@@||

发表于 2008-6-6 02:49 | 显示全部楼层

掉網了@@@@ 話說今天腳很酸 囧 大概是因為跑著去學校 忘記今天辦公室下午沒開@@@

不知zhuxin是誰@@@

卡卡卡 因為都在學校講英文應該也是美國的口音

現在問題點是字懂得不夠多。。。不然就是聽了後要想一下才知道是在講什麼

好可怕的學習方式 不過這樣也會進步很快 好酷啊!!!比當地人讀的還快 我以後也要這樣><

嘎啊 跟那個新來的繼續pk去........

发表于 2008-6-6 06:50 | 显示全部楼层

using stupid computer.......so i can't see any chinese characters right now, simply want to kill some time before my finance course@@

i'm hungry>< but still need to go to a shop to buy my new sunglasses.......the purple one you guys have seen in the picture is broke@@|| hope i can something similar to that one.....i can't wear big sunglasses>< not good for my face shape.......

gonna go~~~see ya( but i don't think everyone here right now.....as i remember, jenia is gonig to sleep early tonight ?@@

发表于 2008-6-6 10:07 | 显示全部楼层

话说大家都有stupid computer饿,真是非常郁闷的嘎嘎。

的确,话说已经过了很长时间再有回帖了

发表于 2008-6-6 10:21 | 显示全部楼层
一个二个帖子数都上万了啊!看来我要落后了啊!就是这个样子!

发表于 2008-6-6 10:25 | 显示全部楼层
话说暑假就可以追了嘛,到时候应该都有空的。考完那几天先玩玩

发表于 2008-6-6 10:32 | 显示全部楼层

在外國都會有幾台笨電腦的,讓我們擁有奇妙的共通點啊..........

小r好啊!不屈弟弟出現了!都好啊!

发表于 2008-6-6 10:32 | 显示全部楼层

也对,不过差距有点大,虽然暑假没有作业,不过有其他安排!

发表于 2008-6-6 10:33 | 显示全部楼层

嗯,以后出国看来要学好英语否则遇到小白电脑就不好了。

呵呵,毕业了和同学旅游是不错的选择呢。

发表于 2008-6-6 10:35 | 显示全部楼层
话说w姐早啊!不知道五天在哪里啊!还有10天我就彻底回来了啊!哈哈!~

发表于 2008-6-6 10:36 | 显示全部楼层
不知道是几号到几号中考呢?
嗯,悟天现在估计睡觉吧

发表于 2008-6-6 10:37 | 显示全部楼层
16到18 啊!还有10天去了啊!哈哈!话说论坛其实有些变化了啊!

发表于 2008-6-6 10:39 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,还要10天。不错,其实到最后几天的时候就很坦然了,因为成绩都基本固定了嘎嘎。话说现在多了短信功能了

发表于 2008-6-6 10:41 | 显示全部楼层

弟弟和小r都要加油啊 一個中考一個高考 都是重要的考試呢 都要盡力加油唷XD

論是有點變化 不過不是很大啦@@

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入龙论666

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|DBCN七龙珠网 (苏ICP备13043741号)

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 05:34 , Processed in 1.081847 second(s), 12 queries .