只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1850|回复: 7

[MerryChristmas]个人翻唱合集Come again——Say hello to Frankie

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-19 14:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 悟空の格古洛 于 2016-8-4 04:18 编辑

很久没来了……顺便骗一帖……大家圣诞快乐

合集名称:Come again——Say hello to Frankie

歌曲在线试听: 1.Come again!Sweet love doth now invite(清唱) 歌词:Come again! sweet love doth now invite Thy graces that refrain To do me due delight, To see, to hear, to touch, to kiss, to die, With thee again in sweetest sympathy. Come again! that I may cease to mourn Through thy unkind disdain; For now left and forlorn I sit, I sigh, I weep, I faint, I die In deadly pain and endless misery. All the day the sun that lends me shine For frowns doth cause me pine And feeds me with delay; Her smiles, my springs that makes my joy to grow, Her frowns the winter of my woe. All the night my sleeps are full of dreams, My eyes are full of streams. My heart takes no delight

2.Fly me to the moon Fly me to the moon And let me play among the stars Let me see what Spring is like On Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand! In other words, daring, kiss me!

Fill my heart with song And let me sing forevermore You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true! In other words, I love you!

3.My way And now, the end is near; And so I face the final curtain. My friend, Ill say it clear, Ill state my case, of which Im certain. Ive lived a life thats full. Ive traveled each and evry highway; And more, much more than this, I did it my way. Regrets, Ive had a few; But then again, too few to mention. I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption. I planned each charted course; Each careful step along the byway, But more, much more than this, I did it my way. Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew When I bit off more than I could chew. But through it all, when there was doubt, I ate it up and spit it out. I faced it all and I stood tall; And did it my way. Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried. Ive had my fill; my share of losing. And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing. To think I did all that; And may I say - not in a shy way, No, oh no not me, I did it my way. For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels; And not the words of one who kneels. The record shows I took the blows - And did it my way!

4.Moon river Moon river, wider than a mile I'm crossing you in style some day Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way Two drifters, off to see the world There's such a lot of world to see We're after the same rainbow's end, waitin' 'round the bend My huckleberry friend, Moon River, and me

5.Silent night Silent Night的歌词Silent night Holy night All is calm all is bright Round yon virgin Mother and Child Holy infant so tender and mild Sleep in heavenly peace Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night Holy night Shepherds quake at the sight Glories stream from heaven afar Heavenly hosts sing alleluia Christ the Saviour is born Christ the Saviour is born

Silent night Holy night Son of God love's pure light Radiant beams from thy holy face With the dawn of redeeming grace Jesus Lord at thy birth Jesus Lord at thy birth

6.Love me tender 歌词:Love me tender,love me sweet; Never let me go. You have made my life complete. And I love you so. Love me tender,love me true; All my dream ful fill, For my darling, I love you. And I always will. Love me tender,love me long; Take me to your heart, For it's there that I belong, And we'll never part. Love me tender,love me true; All my dream ful fill, For my darling, I love you. And I always will. Love me tender,love me dear; Tell me your are mine, i'll be yours through all the year, Till the end of time Love me tender,love me true; All my dream ful fill, For my darling, I love you. And I always will.

7.Something Stupid I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time To spend an evening with me And if we go someplace to dance I know that there's a chance You won't be leaving with me Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place And have a drink or two And then I go and spoil it all By saying something stupid Like I love you I can see it in your eyes That you despise the same old lies You heard the night before And though it's just a lie to you For me it's true And never seemed so right before I practice every day to find some clever lies to say To make the meaning come true But then I think I'll wait until the evening gets late And I'm alone with you The time is right Your perfume fills my head The stars get red And oh the night's so blue And then I go and spoil it all By saying something stupid Like I love you

The time is right Your perfume fills my head The stars get red And oh the night's so blue And then I go and spoil it all By saying something stupid Like I love you I love you...

I love you... I love you...

I love you...

610 ┰ ┰

发表于 2007-12-19 20:00 | 显示全部楼层

好讚的聲音。。超有感覺><然後我不小心全點了。。。於是各種聲音交雜在一起。。囧唱的真讚!

发表于 2007-12-19 20:18 | 显示全部楼层
单看标题,还以为晒鸭肾失踪这大半年跑去当歌手去了………………

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-19 22:00 | 显示全部楼层

以下是引用samurai在2007-12-19 20:00:03的发言:

好讚的聲音。。超有感覺><然後我不小心全點了。。。於是各種聲音交雜在一起。。囧唱的真讚!

小S姐~~好久没见了,抱记

午夜兄也是……我哪有那么专业~~

317 犭 犭

发表于 2007-12-20 16:36 | 显示全部楼层

........这歌这歌这歌唱的太GOOD JOB了~~~~一下子就激发了偶对,偶对LZ的爱啊~~~~~~~~(盗用某鱼的话~~~被天才GG扁飞)

某人前段时间被杀生丸和戴肯大同时萌到,这一次又被天才GG萌到,哇~~~这个世界实在是太有爱了~~~~~太有爱了~~~~XDDDDDDD

超级震撼的声音,从喇叭里传出来的时候就被震撼了,听完后就喷了一电脑的鼻血,天才GG要给偶买纸巾哦~~~(又被天才GG扁)

PS:于是,某月又神志不清了ING..........

903 ツ ツ

发表于 2007-12-20 18:27 | 显示全部楼层
回抱弟弟~~~嘎嘎~~乃有没有不是英文的歌哈?我对乃的正常声音比较有兴趣。。

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-20 18:49 | 显示全部楼层

以下是引用samurai在2007-12-20 18:27:59的发言: 回抱弟弟~~~嘎嘎~~乃有没有不是英文的歌哈?我对乃的正常声音比较有兴趣。。

暂时么录过中文的……嗯,这个不能算不正常声音罢= =

TO小K,你太夸张了,呵呵~~

109 ò ò

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-21 16:52 | 显示全部楼层

看了一下,发现现在龙论的斑竹都以及是不认识的了……真是太久没来了 203 v v

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入龙论666

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|DBCN七龙珠网 (苏ICP备13043741号)

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 09:30 , Processed in 1.042988 second(s), 17 queries .