仪迷 发表于 2008-11-21 05:28

[PS2]《IW》FAMI评分27/IGN评分史上最低3.5 (11/27)

FAMI评分图按时到啦,7776-27的成绩算是PS2龙珠3年来最低分了,Z系列前3作评分如何不清楚,是不是PS2上史上最低无法确认了,和DS垃圾卡片同分,当然这成绩绝对是及格了…
http://photo.dragonballcn.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=60860
游戏时间是30小时以上,包括收集要素
评论主要还是在说难度高,动作部分不是很易上手,失败要退回地图而不能直接重来,创新不多,操作微妙…
比起其他评论确实是最给面子的了。

-------------
和之前某美国媒体的评分类似,知名网站IGN也给出了3.5(满分10)这种绝对不及格的评分。近年的龙珠游戏在IGN的评分还没有过这么低的,此前PS2上的几作是NEO最高8.3,Z3和S!M也有8.0,PS3的BL有7.9,PSP上的2作也都是7.0,DS上的垃圾卡片和烈战都有7.5,纯垃圾如GBA时代的对决和全平台的传说也有4分,IW的IGN评分货真价实是这些年红到欧美后最差的一次!
--------
Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World Review
An instant "must avoid."
by Greg Miller
November 18, 2008 - You won't find a bigger Dragon Ball Z fan in the IGN office than Shivam Bhatt, our media assistant. The guy's got full sets of toys and DVDs, he wrote college papers about the series, he's learned to sing the theme songs, and he's watched the entire anime in five different languages -- even teaching himself Japanese through the show.
Now that you know that, know this: even Shivam thinks Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World sucks.
"This game has the worst Dragon Ball fighting mechanics I have ever seen," he said after fooling with the controller for a few minutes and before handing the device back to me with a look of disgust. "It's also a really terrible game."

Think we're being too hard on this game? Look at these movies.
Yes, this version of Dragon Ball Z is no good. Meant to be a mix of elements found in the Budokai and Shin-Budokai games, Infinite World claims to be "the best of the Budokai series" on the back of its box, but I doubt that seeing as how at least some of those games were universally heralded as "fun" and Infinite World isn't. You'll take your controller's buttons through the punches, kicks, Ki Blasts, and Ki Burns you'd expect and toss them into three different gameplay modes. Dragon Mission serves as the game's story mode and takes you through some of the franchise's key moments, Dragon Duel is the versus mode where you can challenge Player 2 or the computer, and the unlockable Fighter's Road presents you with more than 100 combatants to unlock and take down across four maps. On top of that are the Dragon Ball staples such as training and the ability to purchase skills via the Zeni you've acquired in successful fights.
That's pretty much where the good news ends. It's not that fighting is broken in this fighter; it's just that it's really boring. You'll tap buttons like mad, and end up just firing off fireballs. Gone are the beam struggles fans came to know and love, and the arenas to fight in are largely rehashes of what players have seen before. Basically, you're locked in a battle of slow-moving punches and lazy animations. You can still edit your skills to modify your character and you can still transform, but none of this makes up for the fact that button mashing just isn't that fun.
Luckily, or perhaps sadly, fighting isn't a large portion of Dragon Mission. This story mode has cutscenes that set up the turning points of the series -- Raditz showing up to kidnap Goku's son, for example -- but then tosses you into a fight or something that's completely nonsensical. After Gohan is kidnapped, Goku needs to run around the blocky, jaggy outdoor level grabbing checkpoint hexagons. If he gets them all before time runs out, Goku goes back to the map screen and can go re-watch the cutscenes or go to the newly unlocked Raditz fight. Nonsensical, non-fighting levels such as this abound in Infinite World. After defeating Raditz, Goku got to run along a snake in the sky collecting the hexagon checkpoints -- that's all that level was; running along a set path jumping up and grabbing stuff. When that was done, Goku ran around a level trying to grab a banana-hurling monkey named Bubbles, which I know happened in the anime, but is still lame in the game.
These events aren't fun, and they certainly don't make me feel like I'm playing the anime. Did I miss the episode when floating hexagons descended on the world?
You'll go to other story levels to be trained, and you'll have to complete a certain number of moves. That sounds OK, but the game never tells you how to do these required moves. When Goku's deployed to learn how to block, three fractions are put at the bottom of the screen to represent how many times you have to do each type of block in the allotted amount of time. Oddly, the game never tells you how to do these blocks or which fraction is counting which type of block. You just have to leap around and try to figure out what the hell the game wants.
The map is as lame as it looks.Outside of Dragon Mission, Infinite World is strictly fighting, but as I've already said, it's not that fun. With some of the cooler parts of the other games removed, this one feels flat -- and the fact that you're playing in levels that fans have already seen from the other games and that none of this looks impressive thanks to pop-in and jaggies on the PlayStation 2's aging hardware doesn't help.
Closing Comments
If you desperately want a silver lining to this disaster, there really isn't one. Sure, the game's only $30, features English as well as Japanese voiceovers, and packs more than 40 characters, but none of this should make you feel like you need to buy this game. The sound's repetitive, the graphics are shoddy, and the gameplay isn't fun.
Do not play Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World.
IGN Ratings for Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World (PS2)
Rating Description
out of 10 click here for ratings guide
3.5 Presentation
As soon as the opening montage is done, you're dumped into a series of ugly, blocky menus that boil everything down to primary colors and goofy cartoons. There's also one Goku load screen.
5.5 Graphics
It's colorful, and the characters can look alright, but the environments lack detail and everything's very plain.
5.5 Sound
The wide array of voices is nice, but the music is repetitive and so are the sound effects.
3.5 Gameplay
The fighting has been watered down, but the stupid missions that just have me collecting hexagons are what really get me.
4.0 Lasting Appeal
There are a lot of fights to get into, but why would you want to?
Bad OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)
----------
谁有爱就翻译吧,貌似主要还是在抨击MISSION中大量的收集过关设定,以及画面效果的不尽如人意,基本上和之前的评论差不多,赶工骗钱之作的帽子是甩不掉了…音乐真是加分不少啊,OST会卖的更好吧…

IGN评分原址http://ps2.ign.com/articles/931/931509p1.html

leoko 发表于 2008-11-21 12:06

<P>囧= =果然不出所料,传说中的DB最弱作吗= =看来PS2想都不用想了,这样的作品连Z2都好一点吧= =</P><P>其实IGN的评分有时也不准= =但是这次= =</P><P>顺便改编一下依迷的某句话:</P><P>DIMPS:PS2能撑那么久啊!没想到,这次Z系列新作就给他吧!出个集大成刺激一下FANS= =</P><P>某个出SPAKING的游戏公司= =:哇PS2能撑那么久啊!新作给她吧!200人预定!加上阎王之流吧= =</P><P>次时代主机:= =……</P>

仪迷 发表于 2008-11-22 01:07

看以前的IGN给龙珠游戏的评分普遍比FAMI高,下周也凶多吉少了,当然评分这么差当然不代表真是最差作,只能说该作的宣传过于夸张了,如果不宣传成某系列的终结集大成的话,只当成全新系列可能就不会出这么糟的评价吧。

leoko 发表于 2008-11-22 10:27

<B>以下是引用<I>仪迷</I>在2008-11-22 1:07:05的发言:</B>
看以前的IGN给龙珠游戏的评分普遍比FAMI高,下周也凶多吉少了,当然评分这么差当然不代表真是最差作,只能说该作的宣传过于夸张了,如果不宣传成某系列的终结集大成的话,只当成全新系列可能就不会出这么糟的评价吧。

其实我感觉本作再差也能拿6分以上吧= =
另外插一句话:NDSI可以使用烧录卡了,可喜可贺,没想到这么快就破解了= =期待龙珠Z游戏继续在NDS上大放光彩= =GT就算了= =

仪迷 发表于 2008-11-22 23:49

<P>汗,是那个AK运行视频么,所以更期待DS了么…要出用摄象头的体感i游戏的话就又要买i么…对了,之前那个雷DS好象也还没有IGN评分呢…</P>

leoko 发表于 2008-11-23 13:35

<B>以下是引用<I>仪迷</I>在2008-11-22 23:49:31的发言:</B>

<P>汗,是那个AK运行视频么,所以更期待DS了么…要出用摄象头的体感i游戏的话就又要买i么…对了,之前那个雷DS好象也还没有IGN评分呢…</P>

其实龙珠:起源DS还是受到了渣塞尔达的启发= =本来我买DS就是为了ZELDA,没想到N上的ZELDA这么渣- -后来DS丢了……要是舞空烈战可以WIFI的话,一定要找依迷对战一下= =当然前提是我的DS仍健在= =
我本人对DSI持怀疑态度,感觉GBA槽去了很不爽,不能玩吉他英雄了……

朋友b 发表于 2008-11-23 15:53

<P>....我什麼都看不到.....等fami....</P>
<P>另:其實隨著熱情慢慢消去,本作偷懶的地方隨便也能搜到一把</P>
<P>1.劇情交代=0</P>
<P>2.收集要素就是購買,購買和購買.....只要通了二周目,什麼都能買</P>
<P>3.新加的所有人物超殺都不用按鍵,明顯是不想做失敗版的動畫</P>
<P>4.加入真武的超殺破壞平衡(因為只有部份角色有)</P>
<P>5.動畫短得幾乎平均不到20秒</P>
<P>6.模式少</P>
<P>7.界面沒語音</P>
<P>8.界面基本用z3的</P>
<P>9.訓練模式取消</P>
<P>10.探索任務手感極差</P>
<P>11.小遊戲和動畫都集中在賽亞人篇和弗篇,就是宣傳那些,後期只有戰鬥</P>
<P>12.刪人物</P>
<P>13.真武的人物沒有完全加進去,浪費了素材</P>
<P>14.新加的必殺除了一兩個個別外都是真武照搬</P>
<P>15.人物招式數不平衡</P>
<P>以下三個是最最最嚴重,也是身為一個貝飯不能忍受的問題</P>
<P>*16:gt貝不能變超2,就一個馬甲而已....tv版沒顯示出來不等於不能變啊....</P>
<P>*17:gt貝的final flash和baby共用</P>
<P>*18:gt貝的超殺竟然和z貝一樣!!!!!???加一招超殺有多難?就算偷懶也拜託加z3的final flash....</P>

leoko 发表于 2008-11-23 17:34

<B>以下是引用<I>朋友b</I>在2008-11-23 15:53:59的发言:</B>

<P>....我什麼都看不到.....等fami....</P>
<P>另:其實隨著熱情慢慢消去,本作偷懶的地方隨便也能搜到一把</P>
<P>1.劇情交代=0</P>
<P>2.收集要素就是購買,購買和購買.....只要通了二周目,什麼都能買</P>
<P>3.新加的所有人物超殺都不用按鍵,明顯是不想做失敗版的動畫</P>
<P>4.加入真武的超殺破壞平衡(因為只有部份角色有)</P>
<P>5.動畫短得幾乎平均不到20秒</P>
<P>6.模式少</P>
<P>7.界面沒語音</P>
<P>8.界面基本用z3的</P>
<P>9.訓練模式取消</P>
<P>10.探索任務手感極差</P>
<P>11.小遊戲和動畫都集中在賽亞人篇和弗篇,就是宣傳那些,後期只有戰鬥</P>
<P>12.刪人物</P>
<P>13.真武的人物沒有完全加進去,浪費了素材</P>
<P>14.新加的必殺除了一兩個個別外都是真武照搬</P>
<P>15.人物招式數不平衡</P>
<P>以下三個是最最最嚴重,也是身為一個貝飯不能忍受的問題</P>
<P>*16:gt貝不能變超2,就一個馬甲而已....tv版沒顯示出來不等於不能變啊....</P>
<P>*17:gt貝的final flash和baby共用</P>
<P>*18:gt貝的超殺竟然和z貝一樣!!!!!???加一招超殺有多難?就算偷懶也拜託加z3的final flash....</P>

说得不错……本作居然删了短笛大魔王和小悟空!还TMD所谓的集大成之作!!简直怀疑DIMPS的诚意是否在BL就已经被磨的差不多了!2005年,Z3让我们看到了希望,没想到3年后,我们看到的居然是这样!我只是希望这一作只是为了照顾PS2饭……
我本人是悟吉塔饭= =

仪迷 发表于 2008-11-24 01:45

<P>终于也都觉悟了啊,GT贝敷衍也就罢了,毕竟本来戏就少,搜索任务要跳来跳去飞不痛快也忍了,其实最令我吃惊的还是连武道会模式都没有了,省到这份儿上的集大成已经足够无语了,骂都不配…</P><P>本来我买DS就是为了ZELDA,没想到N上的ZELDA这么渣- -后来DS丢了……要是舞空烈战可以WIFI的话,一定要找依迷对战一下= =当然前提是我的DS仍健在= =
我本人对DSI持怀疑态度,感觉GBA槽去了很不爽,不能玩吉他英雄了……</P><P>塞最渣的是Wifi…DS要是有支持Wifi的对战龙珠就好啦,Wii和PS3都没爱,PSP玩对战的人没DS多吧,一直在乱斗里用龙珠角色战Wifi…</P><P>为了摄象头GBA槽去掉也自然,视觉超越震动和拨动</P>

朋友b 发表于 2008-11-24 17:57

<P>沒錯.....短笛大魔王雖然只是副馬甲,但起馬還是有用心去調整其人物比例,招式判定,氣的光效,還有兩招必殺的外觀重新制作啊,相比之下,gt空在iw就一副徹底馬甲,招式和z空基本一樣,gt貝更省,z貝能變的超2直接無視,加個變身比加馬甲要簡單多了吧...怪不得當時宣傳這麼少...連已有人物都刪掉..容量又不是不足....浪費素材....</P><P>不過還是期待日版出來,ps2還能玩龍珠遊戲已經很開心了....將就下吧~~</P>

leoko 发表于 2008-11-25 16:41

<B>以下是引用<I>朋友b</I>在2008-11-24 17:57:02的发言:</B>

<P>沒錯.....短笛大魔王雖然只是副馬甲,但起馬還是有用心去調整其人物比例,招式判定,氣的光效,還有兩招必殺的外觀重新制作啊,相比之下,gt空在iw就一副徹底馬甲,招式和z空基本一樣,gt貝更省,z貝能變的超2直接無視,加個變身比加馬甲要簡單多了吧...怪不得當時宣傳這麼少...連已有人物都刪掉..容量又不是不足....浪費素材....</P>
<P>不過還是期待日版出來,ps2還能玩龍珠遊戲已經很開心了....將就下吧~~</P>

这位朋友很喜欢龙珠游戏吗?对IW,我只能说是半成品!

美泷虹修 发表于 2008-11-26 12:48

<P>我还在等日版 针对这个系列 还是把他当成铁拳式龙珠好了......</P>

仪迷 发表于 2008-11-27 07:41

<P>FAMI的来了:7776—27</P>
<P>比S系列的29都低,和垃圾卡片一样,比真2高,评价图找到了,先更新到首贴开头</P>

QUELLER 发表于 2008-11-28 12:12

<P>武道会系列哪作有短笛大魔王?</P>

leoko 发表于 2008-11-28 12:22

<B>以下是引用<I>QUELLER</I>在2008-11-28 12:12:16的发言:</B>

<P>武道会系列哪作有短笛大魔王?</P>

龙珠Z3就有啊= =

64789 发表于 2008-11-30 11:50

<B>以下是引用<I>leoko</I>在2008-11-28 12:22:27的发言:</B>
&gt;

龙珠Z3就有啊= =

密码的那2个说不定是本来不可得到的,因为没看见官方公布过
Z3的隐藏马甲太多了,什么飞行艇弗利萨,比比迪,巴比迪,饮茶饭和融合失败的饮茶饭,猫魔人里的库利萨(还是有最终形态的),沙鲁布欧,弗利萨布欧,贝吉塔布欧,金色大猿......(记的不太清楚,应该还有别的)
IW不用简直太浪费了,又不是没地方,不知道这次会不会有更多的隐藏马甲

leoko 发表于 2008-11-30 15:27

<B>以下是引用<I>64789</I>在2008-11-30 11:50:52的发言:</B>
=

密码的那2个说不定是本来不可得到的,因为没看见官方公布过
Z3的隐藏马甲太多了,什么飞行艇弗利萨,比比迪,巴比迪,饮茶饭和融合失败的饮茶饭,猫魔人里的库利萨(还是有最终形态的),沙鲁布欧,弗利萨布欧,贝吉塔布欧,金色大猿......(记的不太清楚,应该还有别的)
IW不用简直太浪费了,又不是没地方,不知道这次会不会有更多的隐藏马甲

等等!好像一些KUSO的融合人物只有Z2才有吧,难道都是隐藏的?到时候谁有兴趣去EBAY淘一张完全版就能验证到底有多少人了= =说不定凑凑都能有100人了- -
个人感觉最好的龙珠FTG游戏是超Z,动作是大冒险。Z3吗……

64789 发表于 2008-12-1 01:32

<B>以下是引用<I>leoko</I>在2008-11-30 15:27:46的发言:</B>

等等!好像一些KUSO的融合人物只有Z2才有吧,难道都是隐藏的?到时候谁有兴趣去EBAY淘一张完全版就能验证到底有多少人了= =说不定凑凑都能有100人了- -
个人感觉最好的龙珠FTG游戏是超Z,动作是大冒险。Z3吗……

Z2那些全部保留下来的,库利萨还加了个最终形....

tincan 发表于 2008-12-3 17:18

<P>小小聲問... 翻譯這個有稿費拿嗎...?</P><P>不過還真的是評得連垃圾都不如啊
我還是不用浪費時間下載這個
乖乖的玩Z2和Z3... 反正我兩個都沒破 xD</P>

仪迷 发表于 2008-12-5 04:12

<P>的确翻译我只是随便说说罢了,根本不会有人愿翻译吧,我也不知怎么发稿费,论坛系统都没怎么用过…</P><P>不过烂也要试下吧,反正PS2也没啥机会继续了,多一个不多嘛</P>
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: [PS2]《IW》FAMI评分27/IGN评分史上最低3.5 (11/27)